[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”no” hundred_percent_height=”no” hundred_percent_height_scroll=”no” hundred_percent_height_center_content=”yes” equal_height_columns=”no” menu_anchor=”” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” class=”” id=”” background_color=”” background_image=”” background_position=”center center” background_repeat=”no-repeat” fade=”no” background_parallax=”none” enable_mobile=”no” parallax_speed=”0.3″ video_mp4=”” video_webm=”” video_ogv=”” video_url=”” video_aspect_ratio=”16:9″ video_loop=”yes” video_mute=”yes” video_preview_image=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=”” padding_top=”” padding_right=”” padding_bottom=”” padding_left=””][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ spacing=”” center_content=”no” link=”” target=”_self” min_height=”” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” class=”” id=”” background_color=”” background_image=”” background_position=”left top” background_repeat=”no-repeat” hover_type=”none” border_size=”0″ border_color=”” border_style=”solid” border_position=”all” padding=”undefined” dimension_margin=”undefined” animation_type=”” animation_direction=”left” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_offset=”” last=”no”][fusion_text columns=”” column_min_width=”” column_spacing=”” rule_style=”default” rule_size=”” rule_color=”” class=”” id=””]
Visual Display Ads Creative Policy
This creative policy is designed to ensure that all partners/customers using the QUPID MOBILE LEADS platform understand and are aligned with the platform’s policy stated below.
Prohibited Creative Attributes:
Partners must not serve ads with these creative attributes or behaviors:
- IAB8 – Pop (e.g. Over, Under, or Upon Exit)
- IAB14 – Windows Dialog or Alert Style (e.g. any creative that a user might mistake for an OS or application-level notification rather than an advertisement).
- IAB3 – Expandable (Automatic) – ads that automatically expand without the user’s engagement or action (e.g., click, touch)
- Auto-redirect – ads that automatically redirect the user without the user’s engagement or action (e.g., click, touch)
- Ads that do not ask the user for permission before initiating any downloads/installations/services/fee
- Click-to-Call and Click-to-Subscribe ads that do not include an intermediary landing page or another prompt that clearly explains the terms and/or fees associated with the call or subscription.
All campaigns and creatives must comply with the following settings:
The image URL provided must match the user displayed image.
If the landing page is to an app store, it has to refer to the correct app store link
(e.g., if the device is a Kindle, landing page should go to Kindle app store).
Must match the top level domain for the advertiser landing page and must be passed with only top level domain or country code appended (e.g., domain.com or domain.ie).
In the case of app store destinations, the ad domain should represent the app’s equivalent URL and not the full app store URL (e.g., for Candy Crush Saga, the ad domain should be “candycrushsaga.com” and not “king.com”). In the case of apps that do not have a registered domain, please use [app name].com (e.g. .com).
Campaigns must set up with the appropriate category in order to receive the right traffic from suitable publishers and placements.
All creatives must be marked with the appropriate attributes. Common attributes used are:
- IAB6 – In-Banner Video Ad
- IAB10 – Shaky, Flashing or Flickering banner with extreme animation, smiley’s.
- IAB11 – Mobile subscription campaigns that ask the user for permission before initiating any download/install/service/fee This must include an intermediary landing page or other
- IAB15 – In-Banner Video Ad that has audio on/off butt
- IAB16 – In-Banner Video Ad that can be skipped (e.g. skip button on pre-roll video).
Additional video settings:
Creatives consisting of video have to abide by to these additional restrictions:
- The number of video ad requests must be limited to the minimum possible in the playe
- Maximum total video size must be limited up to 1000KB.
In order to maintain high-quality ad serving and high user experience, we require each creative to be approved by our ad quality team before it can be served. Creatives are always reviewed within 24 business hours.
The following reasons may cause creatives to be disqualified:
- An excessive number of video ad calls, file size or duration time (as described above under the ‘Video settings’ section).
- Video stuffing.
- Any kind of malvertising.
- Using blacklisted doma
- Malicious, malware or misleading content
Creatives Violations and Penalties:
QUPID MOBILE LEADS may, at its sole discretion, charge you for violating these policies as follows:
- Major violations such as auto redirects, auto clicks, violating prohibited content or copyright infringements, a minimum penalty of $5,000 US per violation or as explicitly stated in the I
- Other violations of the policies – a minimum of $2,500 per violation or as explicitly stated in the I
- Your use of QUPID MOBILE LEADS’s services is subject to our Terms of Service, license agreements, privacy policies, content policies and our other legal rig If we suspect that an ad is in violation of our rights or policies, then we may stop it from running, and it may no longer be accepted in QUPID MOBILE LEADS.
- We may also decrease your QPS, and block certain creatives, landing pages, or c In some cases, including but not limited to multiple or severe violations of our rights or policies, we may suspend or terminate your account.